Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Interview with Agha Anjum Nazar great Musician and Actor

Artist Promoter: 

- I could call my self lucky, because I had the opportunity to make an interview, with a very talended young singer and actor Agha Anjum Nazar. He is a big talent of his field, and his mulitalent will help him in dealing with the problems, wich he will face while building his career. Anjum please give me a brief introduction of you for my readers:

Anjum: - I am Agha Anjum Nazar belong to Lahore (Lalamusa) Pakistan. I am singer and also i am actor.

- You have a great profession as singer, how you started it?

Anjum: - Since  my childhood i like the music and listened the just Pakistani music. Really inspire from Pakistani all kind of music 4 year ago finally i planed that i must became a singer and so i started the learning music study.

- What and who did really inspire you to get into field music?

Anjum: - I am  inspired by all old and new Pakistani singers.

- What problems did you face to achieve your career?

Anjum: - A lot of problems that no one support me for singing, and my family don’t like my singing.

- Who have you worked with?

Anjum: - My great teacher Ustad Pasteur Yousaf Barkat worked with me and guide me for music.

- Is there any artist you want to work with?
Anjum: - I worked  with all my favorite musicians and singers, just one man left that’s name my favorite singer BUNNY.

- What are results of your achievements?

Anjum: - A lot of peoples knew me and they respect me more and when they see me they stand for me and give me a great respect. - What you achieved represents, that hardworking always birngs succes.

- Do you have a favorite musical project that you’ve worked on?

Anjum: - Yes  my most favorite music project SAYYAN VE and a very big video project of TERE LIYE song.

- What are your plans for the future?

Anjum: - In future i am going to release my new projects and start the concert. - That is  fantastic, i wait it excited.

- Do you have any advice for young people who want become in the field of media (Music/ television/ Film)?

Anjum: - I said only this that speak truth and guide every one toward right way and give and spread happiness. - Its fantastic to hear someone in such a young age talking this wisely, i wish that your succes will be worldwide, and your dreams will come true.
Thank you.

Find me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/aghaanjum.nazar













Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Anjum i am very to see your interview on this Blog May Allah Give you success ... Thanks to Artist Promoter for such a great job

    ReplyDelete