Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Interview with Javed Hafeez Solo Guitarist



I have gud and attractable personality, i am a Guitarist from Karachi Pakistan playing guitar since last 8 years, well i am down to earth, friendly and sometimes moody & aggressive person ..

How did you start interest of music?
My interest in music since childhood.

Who inspired you in start?
For music, my life is my inspiration & in music the bands like Dream Theater, Mr Big and yeah i inspire by many Guitarist (John Petrucci, Randy Rhoads, Yngwie Malmsteen, Kirk Hammet and others are in list..)

Which things was not easy in your carrier?
To find passionative, responsible & honest band mates, and perfect platform in our sinking music industry.

What is your result now?
Learning music, and find my way to a perfect journey in music scene & for result stay connected to my Youtube Channel.

Who you worked with?
I recently working with my friend Xim vocalist of Sultanate band and now with Khawer vocalist of Kareeb band and as a solo artist (instrumental Guitar player) and i always worked alone on compositions, lyrics, music arrangement and recordings session.

How do you see the profession of musician these days is easy or difficult?
Yeah it is quite hard nowadays because situation is not gud in Pakistan especially for artist.

What are your future plans?
Future plans are not decided yet, working without plans. 


Found me on Facebook:

My channel link:


My recent project link:








 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment