Thursday, July 26, 2012

Interwiew with Danish Ali Graphics Designer, Make Up Artist, Freelance Model, Video Editor, Underground Musician



My name is Danish Ali! I am a Graphics Designer, Make Up Artist, Freelance Model, Video Editor, Underground Musician & I wanna be a top Actor. I was born in Pakistan (31 July 1989) "Head Marala" My dad is a school teacher & my mom as well. My mom is from Raajpoot family & dad is from Awaan family. I had done bachelors in Mass Communications & now M.sc Mass Communication. Doing Job as digitizer in 2 companies.
Video Editing, Make Up, Modeling, Painting, Music Composing & Photo Shoots are my part time hobby but I wanna be an Actor. You can see my work on Youtube. "D9xify" is my name on Youtube.
I am sensitive, loving, caring & lil'l bit jealous as well.

Who inspired you in start?
Nature is my inspiration.

Which things was not easy in your carrier?
To be famous is not an easy job. I am still a ordinary person but I wanna be famous.

Who you worked with?
I am working with photographer Yasin & with my cousin. We are going to start a film making project name "Artified". We are freelancers so we'll go to different cities to teach students.

What are your future plans?
I wanna be a multi talented star. I am student so that is why I don't have powerful sources to show my skill & talent in industry, but I'll be a star soon. insha-Allah!!!


Found me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/D9Xeefy



















Awesome great creative artist...
I wish you great career!
Iman


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment